~~~~~~~~~~~~~If it is to be, its up to ME。。。。。。 i can hear the music ;-
love me for who I am.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Although its so late but i feel i hAve to write this down. THIS INSTANCE!!!

Been in much dilemma over whether I should stay or move on just weeks before.
I should say that I am guilty of waking up late for work. Or rather serve my notice for the current job. I played games til wee hours in the morning. Its my way of escaping my worries and doubts over did I make the right choice of leaving.

I wanted so much to stay as there is so much more that I can contribute. My interest is there. My collegues are good. Near to my school. Many days of paid leaves. I needed all those in order to let me have a smoother path to graduate my Degree.

The choice came when I have waiting long enough for my boss to "entertained" my promotion and adjustment of pay. If only i come from a better-to-do family, I would have stayed. I felt so bad that the big plans they had for the coming year was more or less affected by me. (Maybe just a wishful thinking that I am really that important in that role) Nonetheless the trigger point was the meeting in Feb that concluded my choice and the quest of a greener pasture ensured.

New Job, New Pay. Its so much a better offer, amidst the further distance, lesser leave days, shorter lunch time. New position created and from what I know they had been searching for 4 months without luck. Something that I had thoughts of end of last year. Marketing. The interested part is that the industry that they are dealing with I have all the relevent encounter in my 8 years of worklife. I though it be a cool choice as I not really like sales. IN many company. There are no dedicated team of Product Management. I should say I am really blessed to have been accepted and given the chance to brave the 2 years here. Other companies only have product marketing or product sales .... all dealing with pre or post sales activities.

Dilemma.......why.....loosing focus on HIM? Loosing the Faith in HIM? It was HIM who answered my prayers 2 years ago for letting me leave the old place; picking myself up from the trash i was and dump i was in. I prayed again when the offer came. 2 of them. Choice was my ultimate challenge. It is always said, HE will offer the path to you. Its the choice that we ourself have to make. Nothing is smooth.

Now that the choice has been made, I have to be mentally prepared for whatever that comes along. One thing I know that HE will not give me anything that I cannot handle. Nothing is Greater nor Above than HIM. Amen to that!!!!!

I even missed the chance to go Korea to accompany my GF when she's going over for stocktaking + extending her stay for a holiday. End up she went alone. I am quite worried initially. Then I prayed for Angels surround her when she's moving around herself. I instantly felt the rock being lifted. Just like that! => Sorry Meow I cant go.

Just almost an hour ago. My biker friend/poly senior send me this link. Team Hoyt - Dick and Rick Hoyt. I read about it sometime ago but never really had a chance to see the clips. Why suddenly this moment this clip came to me? Inspiration? A sign of faith? A vote of Confident?

CAN! ... simple 3 words ..... how many of us CAN actually say CAN instead of CANNOT or CAN'T?

Tears brimmed my eyes....... Thank you GOD.. God bless TEAM Hoyt.



The song that follows after the interview.

I can only Imagine - Mercy Me

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By Your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When Your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

{Chorus}:
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son
I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine


|| 3:13 AM

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

FEMME


Name:
MiChAeL cHaNg


D.O.B.:

24 August


Star Sign:

ViRgO


Msn contact:

anodise57@hotmail.com

The Difference between a SUCCESSFUL person and another is not a lack of STRENGTH, not a lack of KNOWLEDGE but a lack of WILL..

Interest

Music.. anything pertaining to music.
Dance, Songs, making music.
Cars, Motors, its a guy thingy :)

HELLO

Retro MIX



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]




DARLINKS


Carin
whoamI
Agnes
Lindy/Angela
NorLizan
Chris Goh (Band Instructor!!)
Spinnee
Cat
Penelope
endlessloop
Doc Ricky Beng
valerie
beatrice
Florence
Stephen C


Music


Uglym3n

Old Stories

Hell................................ah
MAMBO
22 Dec 2007 Melaka Trip
Long time!!!!
Dancing!!!
Question mark
881
CY AU RIP aka Ablaze
Random Thoughts - Just to kick start once again
200 Pound Beauty


Archives

November 2004'
December 2004'
January 2005'
February 2005'
March 2005'
April 2005'
May 2005'
June 2005'
July 2005'
August 2005'
September 2005'
October 2005'
November 2005'
December 2005'
January 2006'
February 2006'
March 2006'
April 2006'
May 2006'
June 2006'
July 2006'
August 2006'
September 2006'
November 2006'
December 2006'
February 2007'
March 2007'
April 2007'
May 2007'
June 2007'
August 2007'
October 2007'
December 2007'
February 2008'
May 2008'
July 2008'
August 2008'
September 2008'
May 2009'

SONGS


Baidu
yisou